Sunday, February 14, 2010

I do lub.

Truly, I find Valentine's Day to be overrated and disgustingly commercial and I am still unsure about why we're celebrating St. Valentine at all, but I can't deny that I find myself quite in love these days, with this one:

Michael is the most intelligent boy I ever did meet. His mind is always moving, towards philosophy and poetry, and I am fortunate to be with him, to witness the ebb and flow of his everyday thoughts. Our bodies are always touching and our limbs always entangling. I do all I can to abate the incessant urge to enter his body. We have the bitter-sweet sort of love, one with a foreseeable end, one during a time of great flux and change for us both. With Michael's support for the past year and a half, I've progressed as a lover and as a human being.

WUB.
<3