Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cameraddiction

My Nikon D40 is too big to carry around all of the time.
The film for my Polaroid is too expensive. The lighting for my Actionsampler has to be perfect.
And my Canon AE-1 SLR won't give me pictures right now.


What to do? What to doooooo?

I'm in the market for a cheap (like, really cheap), compact (fits in my pocket), point-and-shoot camera, whose picture quality isn't total crap.

Any suggestions?

In the meantime, here are some old favorites, taken by me with the Polaroid and Actionsampler, that I found myself perusing this evening.

Polaroid

Actionsampler


<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pondering this exact question right now! I too find it inconvenient to have my DSLR on me at all times.

So I'm no help whatsoever, but I'm eager to hear if anyone else has recommendations.

Anonymous said...

yes! i have a suggestion and you may laugh but disposable cameras are pure beauty. Seriously the pictures the take, especially outside are gorgeous. i too have a large variety of cameras but i often finding myself going back to a trusty disposable for that raw,nostalgic look.